Friday, August 03, 2007

A Rare Switch in File Management

It is a rare event for me to change the way I interact with my file management system. I used xplorer2 for years and have recommended it on my original post on this subject. You can find the link in my previous posts. I decided to try Free Commander just because I wanted to see if it offered more features in it's freeware version than the freeware version of xplorer2 and I was impressed by how customizable it was. Most of the features in the fee based version of the other file managers are included in the freeware version of Free Commander. As a matter of fact, I don't think they even have a fee based product. Free Commander is a product that you can tinker with and change just about anything you can think of. Try it out and see for yourself!



http://www.freecommander.com/fc_downl_en.htm

No comments: