Monday, June 25, 2007

Switching Formats...

I'm going to start posting regularly to this BLOG. I have neglected it for a long time. My initial thought was to make my BLOG more like a website with several headings so if you wanted to see all "utilities", for example, you could just go to that section and see everything. But that takes a lot of the features that are nice out of a BLOG and I've figured out that I can accomplish the same thing by using tags. Therefore, I will now post each piece of freeware that I investigate as a new post. Not to worry... the old entries will always be available.

Although I neglected my BLOG, I did not stop evaluating freeware! So the good news is that I have a bunch of freeware that has been tested and identified as the best stuff on the Internet and I will be making all that information available to my readers.

Thanks for every one's support! I look forward to hearing from you. If you have suggestions or comments please feel free to leave me a note. I will respond to every note I receive.

Sincerely,
MightyJoe

No comments: